httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Thomas Sjögren <tho...@northernsecurity.net>
Subject Re: Swedish error messages [DONE]
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:45:17 GMT
On Monday 15 July 2002 19:39, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Anyway, I don't have the time to pick out the good parts and re-merge
> at the moment.  If you can do that and send the diffs against the
> current CVS (or the whole files if necessary), then I will commit
> them.

Maybe I have misunderstood the message, but cvs update only reports
that the text/html error files has been modified (the swedish text had
been added), but no error xhtml files exists (and the error folder has
been moved to /docroot/error?).
Should I wait until there's a example error file with the previous
languages in which I can diff against or shall I create seperate
swedish error files in xhtml based on?

Please clarify.

/Thomas