httpd-docs mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Covalent glossary
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:10:43 GMT

> I understand your concern, but I think we can play it casual on
> ....but I think it is overkill for this small issue.

It takes about 10 minutes fCovalent's in house legal muppet and myself to
work together to do the paperwork (we've already send more email :-) than
that) - it is very trivial in simple cases like that; just filling out a
name, a date, perhaps an MD5, sign it and we are done.

Think of these things like a fire insurance; simple, cheap - and you are
propably not going to nee it ever. But you do it just in case ;-)

Dw