httpd-docs mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Covalent glossary
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:07:13 GMT

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > I just spoke to the guy at Covalent.  Consider the glossary donated.  If

Great !

> > you need anything from me, just let me know.  Otherwise, please just
> > take the text.
>
> Thanks Ryan.

Eh - No. STOP. This is too cavalier an approach.

	(This is Dirk with his Board hat on; not with his covalent hat on).

Ryan/Joshua - Could you work with the PMC to make sure the right
contributor licenses are signed by covalent and agreed to. (

Feel free to ask me (when I am wearing my Covalent hat) and I'll prepare
all the paper work from Covalent it side, will sign it and do the filing
with July@covalent.

But the ASF needs to go through the right moves with regard to IP,
Liability, Patents and so on, when accepting an external donation with is
not fully authored by the ASF itself.

Dw
--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik