httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Jeon Jeongho <>
Subject on charset setting of error documents
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:04:40 GMT

I am about to translate error documents (type-map file)
to Korean.  Then got a question how to treat charset.

1) Can I set HTTP headers in type-map file?

2) Is it ok that error/include/top.html has the meta tag
   which value is assigned by (ex, "CHARSET") variable
   in error documents?

3) Or depend on browser's charset auto-detect feature (or
   AddDefaultCharset directive)?  Or no problem at all?

What option is used in apache docs project?

Thanks :-)

| Jeon, Jeong ho             |        |
|  electrical engineering,   |                     |
|  seoul national univ.      |  si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message