httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: RequestHeader
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:34:12 GMT
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Daniel Lopez wrote:

> Until there is a way to add headers to requests being reverse proxied,
> it is useful to pass information to backend servers in a reverse proxy
> configuration (for example data about the SSL connection with the browser)

Yeah, I got that part. Perhaps I should phrase this differently. I'm
looking for verbatim examples of the directive itself. That is, what the
syntax should look like - an exact example line from a configuration
file. I can't tell for certain from the provided docs what a line would
look like, and 2 or 3 examples would be helpful.

Thanks

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 10:37:03PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > Can someone give some examples of the various ways in which
> > RequestHeader might get used? Looks handy, but I could not figure out
> > specific example configuration directives.
> >
> > --
> > Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
> > As we trace our own few circles around the sun
> > We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one
> > 	Dog Years (Rush - Test for Echo - 1999)

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
Author - Apache Administrator's Guide
http://www.ApacheAdmin.com/