httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod core.xml core.html.en
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:35:56 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> It's more detailed than that.  Here is a posit from  a docco fan,
> would you mind incorporating any interesting or useful bits?
> My plate overflows.

I think I like my version better.  I believe I covered all those issues,
and I referenced a more useful knowledgebase article, plus I did it in
less words.  (Brevity is next to godliness, you know.)  I didn't
specifically discuss the registry issue, but I referenced an article that

Of course, suggestions are always welcome.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message