httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: about korean translation and how to join apache doc project
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:24:25 GMT

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Jeon Jeongho wrote:

> hi! i am about to translate apache docs to korean.
> then i have read a few docs, and found korean index.html
> page. But,

Welcome!

> 1)
>
> surprisingly, i don't know a korean had pointed this problem,
> it's wrong.

Could you submit the appropriate patches to httpd.conf for these issues
along with step-by-step instructions on what needs to be changed?

> 2)
>
> how can i get doc commit access?

Start by sending patches to the list.  It shouldn't take long to get
commit access on the docs project, but we do expect a few contributions
first.

There is one little issue: We don't allow anything to get into the apache
software or documentation without peer-review.  I don't think any of the
currect developers speak Korean, so we don't have anyone who can review
your contributions.  One option is for you to try to attract a second
fluent Korean speaker to participate in this list who can review your
patches before they get commited.

Again, welcome to the docs project.

Joshua.