httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <>
Subject Valid XHTML Error-Docs
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:05:00 GMT
>>> Would it be usefully, if the doc's are valid xhtml-documents?
>> I'm no HTML expert, so I'll leave that question up to someone else... :)
> At the moment there are no advantages for the users. There are some
> advantages for developers, especially when xhtml strict is used.
> But there may be many advantages in future. Browsers may render the
> documents much faster. As well documents are upwards compatible. I
> suggest to set an example and use xhtml for the error documents.

I would also prefer valid XHTML-Documents, but I don't want to convert all
the files if they won't be included.

Apache developers: I know there are more important issues for you but please
speak up if there are any decisions on this topic...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message