httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Re: FAQs
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 02:07:30 GMT
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 02:52:55PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I'm wondering how much latitude we have to change things around in the
> FAQ. I remember that, shortly after I started working on the docs, there
> was some discussion about the FAQs, and the necessity of keeping them. I
> don't remember the details of that conversation, and I am currently on
> the road, and offline, so can't look it up.

I think some concern might be if you remove a FAQ.  I'd remove a
question if it no longer applies today.  But, if the question is
still legitimate, it's probably worth it to keep it there.

> Second question. Is there any thought that we will have a 2.0 FAQ and a
> 1.3 FAQ, as separate documents, or are we sticking to just the one for
> now?

I think 2.0 might merit a separate FAQ, but if you don't think so,
then by all means, create a unified one.  We can move it out of
the docs and just have it on the web page.

As with everything else, you probably have a wide latitude here to
improve the content and style as you see fit.  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message