httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed May 1 23:45:38 EDT 2002
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 21:04:23 GMT
According to Lars Eilebrecht:

[...]
> Yes tw is the ISO 639 code for Twi, but tw is the top-level domain for
> Taiwan. According to ISO 639 Chinese is zh. In Taiwan people either speak
> Hakka (language tag zh-hakka) or Tsou (IANA assigned the tag i-tsu, but
> that's no ISO 639 language tag ...).
>
> See http://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-tags/i-lux and
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-tags/i-hak
>
> Maybe we should just use zh?
>
> I'm not sure about the actual content of those tw files, but .tw and
> .tw.big are almost identical.
>
> BTW, I've been wrong in my last mail about the tag lu. Although .lu is
> the TLD code for Luxembourg. The language tag is lb for 'Luxbembourgish'.
> See http://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-tags/i-lux

If anyone has any comments, please speak up, because I'm going to
commit the following changes:

- remove index.html.tw.big5
- rename index.html.tw to index.html.zh
- remove index.html.ltz.utf8
- rename index.html.lu.utf8 to index.html.lb.utf8

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht            - Real programmers don't comment, what was
lars@hyperreal.org          - hard to write, should be hard to read!