httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Summary (was German documentation as a book)
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 21:36:22 GMT
Hi,

so it looks like the general answer regarding the german book
is yes, while most are in favour of option 2 (or could at least
go along with that option).

Astrid, may I get a definite yes or no from you if you are
available for the translation?
Is there anyone else who would like to work on the translation
and/or on a review (I'm available for a review)?
Michael, how about you?

Any ideas regarding time-frame? Can we provide the translation
in an XML format to them or do we have to do something else
like HTML?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                  - "If it works, don't fix it."
lars@hyperreal.org                                (Sam Rayburn)