httpd-docs mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: German documentation as a book
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 22:53:26 GMT

You'd need the board to approave the logo - but given that this is clearly
non exclusive - and that clearly some ASF folks quality control is kept in
the loop - I would not expect any issues. (At least not from me :-).

Manpower is your number one concern.

And looking at the coffers of the ASF - which are healty: - I personally
would be of the opinion that from an overall perspective the ASF is better
off with a professional translated german boook and docs done by dedicated
people (and little if any extra money for the ASF) than with some herculan
efford by some lesser paid volunteers for the sake of causing some money
to flow into those coffers.

Dw.
--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik