httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: mhm
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 18:07:58 GMT
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Volker Richter wrote:

> I subscribed to the mailing list now and received the cvstree. But I '
> ve got another thing that I don't understand. There are many html files
> in the cvs ( .en | .fr .... ) but I can't find any german (.de) files.
> Does that mean no one has ever submitted one or am I just allowed to
> submit pages if the whole documetation is translated?

There are several people currently working on a translation of the docs to
German, several of whom are subscribed to this list.  I'm sure they can
guide you on what would be a good way to spend your time.  Lars?  Astrid?

> And if I translate those files step by step - how do i send them to cvs?
> do I just have to send the file to the mailing list? ( I've only found
> patches in the current list; a new file is no patch )

If you work on the project long enough, you may be granted commit
privileges so you can place your work directly into CVS.  For now, just
attach files to an email to the mailing list.

Welcome to the team.
--Cliff