httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 21:40:28 GMT

Pretty much the first thing I did in the documentation project was to
fight hard to get index-bytype added to the modules directory.  Now I
think it might not be necessary any longer.  We have greatly improved the
cross-referencing inside the docs, and we have created a bunch of
tutorials/unifying docs which tie together the various related modules.
So I propose that we now remove this file from 2.0.

The alternative is that I will need to add a "module type" field to the
dtd and add another transformation to get the types arranged correctly.
If I do this, I'll probably base it on the directory names under
httpd-2.0/modules/ rather than on the current index-bytype.

Any opinions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message