httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: FW: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/docs-project docsformat.xml
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 14:17:07 GMT

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> I placed the jar files I used here and linked to it:
> Now, I'm seeing that there is a jars.tar.gz in
> /www/  I'm guessing that's what Joshua
> has been using.

Yes.  The plan is to put the jars and the script in the
site-tools repository eventually so that they can just be checked-out into

> FWIW, Ant fails with the following error at random places
> when I run
> /home/jerenkrantz/cvs-apache/httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/build.xml:22: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> I've also gotten IndexOutOfBoundsExceptions as well.
> I just resorted to using Xalan-J at the command-line with make.
> Worked well enough.  -- justin

I'm fairly certain that this has to do with style-sheet pre-loading and
the conditional inclusion stuff in the current manual.xsl.  Once we get
rid of that, I'm hoping it will go away.

I'll try to work on this when I get a chance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message