httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: PDF version of 2.0.35 docs?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 18:51:01 GMT

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Thu, 2 May 2002, Lars Brink Christensen wrote:
> > Any plans for this?
>
> This needs someone to do two things:
>
> 1. Update sitemap.html.  I believe there are some new things in the mod/
> directory that need to be added, at least.  An ls -lR in the manual
> directory is probably called for to check.

I just did this.

> 2. Point acrobat web capture at sitemap.html.

I can't do this at the moment because I don't have Acrobat handy.  If
anyone wants to give it a go, it should just mean pointing at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/sitemap.html
and using web capture to grab everything from that page.  Don't let it
recurse, because it will screw up the order (by fetching all the links
from the first page before it fetches the second page in the sitemap).

The resulting file is, of course, huge.

Joshua.