httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michael.Schro...@telekurs.com
Subject Antwort: Re: xml build system
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 13:59:28 GMT

Hi Joshua,

> I can reliably crash mozilla 0.9.9 and 1.0RC (windows 2000) just by
> putting this in the URL bar:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias.xml

Yep, the same on WinNT4 (Mozilla 1.0RC1).
(I tried to forward this information to Mozilla Group.)

But the page seems to contain errors, as Internet Explorer
5.0 is telling me (roughly translated to english by myself):

# the xml page cannot be displayed.
# xml input cannot be displayed if stylesheet is used
# correct the error and then click reload
-------
# this ressource could not be found.
# error executing ressource '../style/modulesynopsis.dtd'. line 2, position
 63
# <!DOCTYPE modulesynopsis SYSTEM "../style/modulesynopsis.dtd">

Regards,

      Michael