httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style ja.xml
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 07:46:48 GMT
yoshiki@apache.org writes:

> yoshiki     02/05/06 00:18:44
>
>   Added:       docs/manual/mod mod_suexec.ja.xml
>                docs/manual/style ja.xml
>   Log:
>   First cut of Japanese translation of module docs.
>   These files don't play nicely with current transformation scripts yet.

OK, I added Japanese translation of mod_suexec.xml but as in
the log, it can't be transformed to HTML in current setup.
I've started reading XSLT spec and will try to learn Ant but
I'm nowhere near competent at those stuff at the moment so
any help would be appreciated.  Here are the list of things
need to be done:

1. We need the ability to change the encoding attribute of
   xsl:output in manual.xsl.

2. Some hard-coded English text in manual.xsl should be
   moved to en.xml, ja.xml etc.

3. How can I designate XSLT processor to use ja.xml?  My
   guess from looking at the settings.xsl file was to add
   language="ja" to modulesynopsis but it didn't work.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi