httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: German documentation as a book
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 20:59:03 GMT
> So please tell me the rules of your game ... don't just ask for
> help and offer some black box to put it into.

You are misunderstanding something. The whole Apache Project is
OpenSource under the licence of The Apache Software License. It's not my
game and will never be my game. I did not ask you in particular. I'm
offering the ASF my help.  No one can keep me from translating the
documentation and I would be glad if the ASF (resp. the users of the
httpd) find my translation helpful.

If you want to help we would be three translators. Please feel free
to do so. The details like wordlist, translation sytle, etc. will be
clarified then - at the right time.

> And please take the time to comment out all those links on your
> main page http://apache.kess-net.de/ that don't lead to any trans-
> lated version yet.

Oh, apache.kess-net.de is no publishing address. It has been created
only for this list to allow a look at the first translated documents.
I forgot to deactivate this address later. Thank you for remembering me.

Kess

E-Mail: kess@kess-net.de