httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: PDF version of 2.0.35 docs?
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:52 GMT
Flemming Mahler Larsen wrote:
> Joshua Slive wrote:
>
>>> 2. Point acrobat web capture at sitemap.html.
>>>

>> I can't do this at the moment because I don't have Acrobat handy.  If
>> anyone wants to give it a go, it should just mean pointing at
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/sitemap.html
>> and using web capture to grab everything from that page.
>>
> Now, I've never tried the webcature function before, but it seemed
> straight forward.
> My result is at http://www.netfactory.dk/apache_2.0.pdf
> It's 702 pages and a 3.1 Mb download.

Thanks very much for the work.  It was close, but there were a couple
problems with it.  The page ordering didn't seem right, and the font was
too big (I forgot to mention that part of the process).  But I
appreciate the effort.

I've gotten to a computer with Acrobat, so my version is now in the dist
directory:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/

Joshua.