httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mpm_common.xml
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 18:07:07 GMT
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:59:11AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> Yeah, I tried fixing this PR myself yesterday, but when I ran the
> transform, it made hundreds of changes to the mpm_common.html file, some
> of which were no longer valid XHTML.  (Eg, <br /> became <br>)  I assume
> it's something wrong with my setup (and presumably yours as well, since
> you say "a good transform setup")?

Indeed.  I think either someone committed a bad transform or we
don't have the right versions of the tools.  I think Joshua was
talking about posting the "right" versions - because what I've
got changes all files in the manner you've described.  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message