httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Re: xml build system
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 18:56:54 GMT
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 07:28:37AM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Agreed, but if most of the developers were to use an XML browser, the
> conversion could be done, say, once a week, by someone with the
> know-how, rather than having to have all of the individuals involved
> know how to do it.

The rationale for standardizing on a specific XML toolset is
so that the conversions in the repository don't consistently

Right now, if everyone were to use their own transformation
tools and versions, the diffs in the repository would be

I would back the rationale for updating the HTML at the same
time as the XML so that our website could be properly
updated when the docs change.  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message