httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Keßler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: mhm
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 23:35:08 GMT
Hi Volker,

sorry, I couldn't answer earlier, because a very good friend died two
days ago :(

We (currently two people - André & myself) are working at the
translation of the version 2 docs. Lars will review it. Ehm... and we
are in an early state yet.

At the moment, every document of version 2 is converted from HTML to
XML, which is done generally. Some files, especially the module docs,
are already existing in XML. Other files have to be converted yet. We
are doing the translation with XML files only. If they don't exist, we
will have to convert them.

You are welcome to work on version 2, too. I suggest, that
you look at the mailing list archive at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-docs and read
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html to understand the
stucture of the xml files. The next step should be a separate german
discussion to organize the work for consitent translation.

Is this okay for you? Lars?

Kess

--
E-Mail: kess@kess-net.de