httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: Multiviews
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 03:03:58 GMT

If I'm correct and according to content-negotiation.html, mod_suexec.html
should never return mod_suexec.{ja|en}.html because it doesn't match the
pattern mod_suexec.html.* . I haven't seen that discussion, but unless
something changed you've have the following options:

1. rename the files: mod_suexec.html.{ja|en} and
   make sure there is no mod_suexec.html
2. create a type map: mod_suexec.html.var
   (see content-negotiation.html for an example)

Vincent de Lau
--
 mailto:vincent@delau.nl
 http://www.delau.net