httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:13:45 GMT
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> > I guess what's not clear is what versions of the above code constitute
> > a full release of Apache 2.0.35, and based on the reading I've done around
> > the web site, I sort of expected to see an apache_2.0.35.tar.gz tarball,
> It's there.  httpd-2.0.35.tar.gz

By the way... the reason for the change from apache_* to httpd-* is that
"Apache" *used* to only refer to the HTTP Server, but now Apache also
refers to the entire Apache Software Foundation.  So our httpd
distributions are all now named httpd-* for clarity.

Just to be especially clear, I just added some links to the top of
/dist/httpd/ that show that these really are the files you're looking

   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: