httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Dutch documentation
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:29:59 GMT

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Vincent de Lau wrote:

> Dear all!
>
> I want to start translating the documentation to Dutch. I've already checked
> out the httpd-docs-2.0 module and started with translating the errordocs.
> I've got a few questions:
>
> 1. How do I post my translations? Can I get CVS access or do I need to send
> the files/diffs over?

Start by sending files/diffs by email.

> 2. Are there other people working on Dutch translations?
>
> 3. Are there other people on this list who want to participate in this
> translation effort? If you don't have the time or skills to translate, you
> might be able to help with test reading.

One note: We very much welcome this work, but we won't commit the results
until we have at least one more fluent dutch speaker who can review your
work.  We have had bad experiences in the past with very bad translations
getting committed to the docs.  I hope somebody on the list will agree to
do those reviews for you.  Otherwise, you might need to try to attract
someone yourself.

Welcome to the docs list!

Joshua.