httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: this xml thang. ;)
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:06:09 GMT

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
>
> AHA!  :)
>
> > In short, grab Xalan and Ant, stick them in your CLASSPATH (or in a
> > lib dir underneath style/), and run style/build.sh.
>
> Ohhh, style/.  That's the part I was missing.  I knew I was looking for
> Xalan and Ant and build.sh, because I had to figure all this out for the
> httpd-site updates as you mention.  But I couldn't find build.sh.  Shoulda
> just done a find.  :)
>
> Thanks Justin!

Yep, thanks Justin.  The docs are there, but they aren't perfectly
accurate.  There is also a problem that the current build.sh craps out on
me because of some bug in stylesheet preloading in Xalan-J.  I haven't
figured that out yet.  It always succeeds if I transform docs one at a
time.

I certainly don't consider the XML build process to be "finished".  It
still needs some work.  I'm hoping someone with better ideas than me will
take a look at it.  Otherwise, I'll try to get back to it eventually.

Joshua.