httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject What's the recommend version of Xalan and Xerces?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:11:06 GMT
yoshiki@apache.org writes:

> yoshiki     02/04/23 03:01:38
>
>   Modified:    docs/manual/howto ssi.html.en
>                docs/manual/mod mod_cgi.html mod_cgi.xml
>                         mod_negotiation.html mod_negotiation.xml
>   Log:
>   s/.html.html/.html/

What is the recommended version of Xalan and Xerces?  I have
Xalan 1.2.2 and Xerces 1.4.3 installed from Debian unstable
package.  When I ran styles/build.sh to generate HTML from
XML docs, the diff was a bit larger than expected namely
because it reordered attributes like href and class.

Since the change itself was quite small, I hand-edited auto-
generated HTML files to reflect the change but I don't think
I want to do that for larger changes. :-)

--
Yoshiki Hayashi