httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Translated module docs in 2.0?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:40:47 GMT
As httpd 2.0 is already released as GA, I want to populate
docs with more Japanese translations.  However, I stumbled
at mod directory where HTML files are automatically
generated from XML files.  I know almost nothing about the
softwares used there.

There already exist en.xml and sv.xml so it looks like some
measure was taken to add translated docs.  But guessing from
the content of build.xml, it only handles *.xml to *.html
conversion.  If someone can teach me how to change build
system to add translations, I'll really appreciate it.  If
not, I'll go through the pile of docs and eventually find
out how to do it...

--
Yoshiki Hayashi