httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Neil O'Sullivan" <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:25:26 GMT

Thanks for the addition to the site.  Now it's perfectly clear what
needs to be downloaded after I hit reload.  In fact I'd grabbed it
late last night but hadn't realized it was just that one tarball I

Sorry for being such a doofus but I've never used Apache before but
wanted to look into setting up my own web site and naturally wanted
to use the best web server there is:  Apache!  I just didn't get the
name change part.

I believe I've got everything I need now.  The rest is just a small
matter of reading documentation, set-up, and software....  :-)

Thanks again,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message