httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Neil O'Sullivan" <nei...@reshape.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:19:54 GMT
I'm using Netscape v4.78 under RedHat 7.2 and I see a v2.0.35 of httpd.

My machine is a Dell laptop:
uname -a
Linux booger 2.4.9-31 #1 Tue Feb 26 07:11:02 EST 2002 i686 unknown

At http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/

There are two titles at the top of the page advertising:

	Apache 2.0.35 is available now.
	Apache 1.3.24 is available now.

there is a link called CURRENT-IS-2.0.35 which is broken; the most
recently dated version of apache appears to be

	apache_1.3.24.<various encodings>

the latest version of httpd appears to be

	httpd-2.0.35.<various encodings>

	flood-0.4.tar.gz

	libapreq-1.0.tar.gz.

I guess what's not clear is what versions of the above code constitute
a full release of Apache 2.0.35, and based on the reading I've done around
the web site, I sort of expected to see an apache_2.0.35.tar.gz tarball,
or at least a 2.0, but it simply doesn't come up on my browser.

I suppose if I get vmware loaded and fired up I can check with another
browser or download mozilla, but that's all I see from Netscape 4.78.