httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:50:06 GMT
Neil,

Do you have any details on what you are talking about?  The Apache
2.0.35 source is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/

There is a current problem with Apache 2.0.35 that causes some
browsers to not receive output (due to a crash on the server) for
that URL.  We are currently investigating this problem and
hope to have it resolved shortly.

Thanks for using Apache!  -- justin