httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: /docs vs /docs-2.0
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 02:01:22 GMT

That may break existing links out there to 1.3 specific documentation.
You will have the same problem when 2.1 is released.
Even if you make the alias to docs I would encourage that all "official" links are
fully qualified with the version number, so the links do not break when a
new release happens. It can be docs-2.0, docs-2.1 or /2.0/docs, /2.1/docs

I suggest keeping docs/ to the 1.3 version and from now on