httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject Dutch documentation
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:21:36 GMT
Dear all!

I want to start translating the documentation to Dutch. I've already checked
out the httpd-docs-2.0 module and started with translating the errordocs.
I've got a few questions:

1. How do I post my translations? Can I get CVS access or do I need to send
the files/diffs over?

2. Are there other people working on Dutch translations?

3. Are there other people on this list who want to participate in this
translation effort? If you don't have the time or skills to translate, you
might be able to help with test reading.

Other tips and hints are welcome as well.

Cheers,

Vincent de Lau
--
 mailto:vincent@delau.nl