httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New version of manual.xsl
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:26:17 GMT

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Patrik Grip-Jansson wrote:

> Here's a newer version of manual.xsl. There are still some problems with
> Mozilla. Works great in Xalan, xsltproc, and so on. I'll try to find the
> source of these problems later on tonight.
>
> This version localizes all string (I hope.) It also adds two new types to
> <note>; warning and securitywarning. Right now the only difference is that
> the background color gets a bit red.

Sorry, this might be a pain for you, but I'm going to have to insist on
diffs for this stuff.  Otherwise, it is almost impossible to determine
what has changed from one version to another.

If you need help figuring out how to get diffs, please let us know what
platform/tools you are using.

Thanks!

Joshua.