httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New xsl template
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:17:25 GMT

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Patrik Grip-Jansson wrote:

> Ooops, I included the wrong version of manual.xls.
>
> <note> has gotten a new selector "type". So far the only acceptable value
> is "warning". <note type="warning"> will get you a more reddish
> background, than the usual notes.
>
> To parapgrase Crocodile Dundee; Yes, it looks like shite, but you can use!
>
> I'll try to get it better next time...

I just committed this.  It looks pretty good.  Here are some outstanding
issues, in no particular order:

1. Some more things will need to translated, like "Summary".  But the
overall framework looks good.

2. There are now extra spaces in some places (after a directive name) and
missing spaces in some places (Apache modulemod_setenvif).

3. I'm now having problems with my Xalan transformations.  Everything
seems to work fine if I transform one document at a time, but if I try to
use the ant task to do the whole bunch, I get seemingly random failures
with:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:

Anyone have any ideas?

Joshua.