httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: dtd for httpd-docs
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 15:03:56 GMT

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Patrik Grip-Jansson wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > The DTD will take some work.  But you also mentioned you had done some work
> > on the xsl file.  That I could probably commit right away.
>
> I hope you guys haven't done too many changes to the xsl file. I've
> changed it pretty extensively. I've tried to clean it up a bit and fixed a
> number of quirks in it (some of them have no doubt been replace by quirks
> of my own :-) I've especially tried to minimise the number of variables
> used when creating URI:s.

Great.  Please post as soon as you can so that we don't let CVS get
out-of-step with your work.

> How about adding a <warning> tag, similiar to the <note> tag? Which could
> be rendered with a red border or something, to indicate that it is
> extremely important.

Sure.  Or <note type="warning">?  Either way is fine with me.  You may
want to check the Docbook DTD to see how they do it.  One that might be
particularly useful in apache is <securitywarning> or something like that.

Joshua.