httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style modulesynopsis.dtd
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:48:09 GMT
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I let this thread peter-out because I don't really have a good answer.  I
> certainly don't want to be obstructionist, so please go ahead with what you
> think is best.  Just try to keep it as simple as possible.

In the spirit of simplicity I went with "See usage". Since it was only two
(maybe three) places, there shouldn't be too much work if someone comes up
with a better solution :-)

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |