httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style modulesynopsis.dtd
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:16:47 GMT
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Trying to catch up here ... I put a lot of <em> tags in <default> tags,
> because I was just following examples. Am I correctly understanding that
> these need to get removed?

Yes, there shouldn't be any tags at all inside <default>, only plain text.
I did a quick grep on the mod directory and there is only one file with
<em>:s left and that is mod_rewrite.xml.

I've been working on that mod_rewrite since yesterday, trying to squeeze
it into a format that the DTD allows, without sacrificing appearance. I
think I've got a pretty good version now. I'll commit it with in a little
while and then there shouldn't be any <em> problems left in the CVS.

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |