httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style modulesynopsis.dtd
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:49:29 GMT
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Could you reverse that please.

Sure!

The reason I added <em> was that some docs use this tag for defaults that
are taken from different modules/directives. To allow for such cases, I
propose that we allow <directive> with in <default>. That would allow
links to the module where the directive in question is defined, which
looks nice...

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |