httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:36:10 GMT
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I changed a few things: I got rid of the 100% table widths because they
> don't render properly in MSIE (extend past end of page).  I'd guess this has
> to do with the table in blockquote hack that we are currently using.

OK, the reason I added that was that it looked a bit ugly when different
sized "boxes" where close together. Not really a major issue though, I'll
guess we can do something about that later on :-)

> Now, the biggest outstanding issue is, is there any way to make this work
> more consistently in the different XSLT engines?

The ones I've tried so far are Mozilla, Xalan-C++, and xsltproc (from
Gnome's XML/XSLT suite.) They all produce correct results from the current
stylesheet. Does anyone know of an engine that causes problems?

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |