httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: Swedish xml translation
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:28:01 GMT
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I think it should be mod_suexec.xml.sv.  I know this is a pain for windows
> "The last extension is the filetype" users.

Wish that it was only a problem for Windows users. Since most browsers use
the extension for as well, you wouldn't be able to transform the file
directly, ie mozilla file://mod_this_or_that.xml.

>  But the transformed html MUST look like mod_suexec.html.sv in order for
> multiviews to work, so it makes sense to parallel that in the xml.

It's a tough choice between uniformity and convenience...

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |