httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:59:37 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Yep, you're way up on me again.  You do indeed have an account, but it
> doesn't look like you have commit access to anything.  Can you refresh my
> memory about this?

Well, I was about to start translating the 1.3 docs into Swedish and
generally help out in some other ways (mainly editing). Then I got ill for
almost a year, during which I didn't do anything at all. I hardly even
managed to lurk.

The next time I had time to check out my account was after the security
problems. My account seemed to be locked out. Since I wasn't sure how much
time I could spend on the project, I didn't bother anyone about the
account.

However, now I got quite a lot of time on my hands. Which I'll try to
spend a large chunk of on the documentation project...

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |