httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: dtd for httpd-docs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:28:42 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> - Where should it go?  manual/style/, manual/mod/, ... ?

I think it fits nicely in manual/style/, along with the xsl files.

> - Should we use a PUBLIC or a SYSTEM identifier.  SYSTEM is easier to setup,
> because we don't need to much with CATALOGs, but I'm not sure what the
> "right thing" is.

I don't really think there is a "right thing" here. I'd say; go with
SYSTEM.

> As I've mentioned, I really don't know what I'm doing with DTDs, so any
> comments will be appreciated.

I'll give you some, as soon as I get to play around with this new DTD-toy
:-)

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |