httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:22:33 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Cool, thanks.  For the future, context diffs (diff -u) are much better.

I did use context diffs, that is "diff -c". With the "u" flag you'll get
unified diffs. Which, I gather is what you're after.

> I'll wait 'till you have a chance to look at the other stuff before I commit
> this.

Actually I think this is version is pretty suitable for a commit. It has
got all words localized, which the one in the repository hasn't.

>  In addition, if you have a chance, it would be great if you could
> look at the spacing problem (extra space after <directive></directive> and
> <module></module> in the html output).

Yes, I saw that when I tinkered around with a Swedish translation I just
did. I think I know what the problem is. I'll try to fix it with-in the
hour.

> As far as commit access, as long as you hang around for a little while and
> keep contributing, that will come.

Actually I think I had access some 12-18 months ago. Not that I really
submitted anything. But I'm most certainly in no hurry!

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |