httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject Re: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:38:50 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Sorry, this might be a pain for you, but I'm going to have to insist on
> diffs for this stuff.  Otherwise, it is almost impossible to determine
> what has changed from one version to another.

Not a problem. I should have thought of it myself! I guess I'll have to
try to get CVS access later on, so this process is easier.

Here are the diffs. There's nothing new in this version.

Well, time to track down why Mozilla isn't working with the new style...

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |