httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject Re: New xsl template
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:12:10 GMT
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I'm having Mozilla crash every time I load mod_log_config.xml  This
> could be my fault, as this is a doc that I did, but it was not doing
> this before I got the cvs update of the new xsl files.

That's strange! I'm running Mozilla 0.98 on Linux. I've had no crashes,
then again I mainly apply the style with Xalan, since I'm most interested
in the HTML code, rather than how it looks rendered (at least in this phase
:-) As far as I know the style that went into the CVS, worked on my
set-up.

I've been holding back the latest update, because it doesn't render
properly in Mozilla. For some reason it comes out looking like text only.
With Xalan and xsltproc it works great. I'll try to focus on these Mozilla
problems today...

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |