httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <>
Subject Re: Another XML question
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 18:27:10 GMT
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Our format is based on xhtml.  I don't see any reason to invent new markup
> when good existing markup exists.  Now, it might be nice to differentiate
> between links internal to the apache docs, and links to external
> resources, but I've been trying to limit the number of tags and options so
> that we keep things simple.

+1. I guess it is possible to add a transform or two for href:s, should
one want to turn the xml into something other than xhtml.

The xhtml tags I really would like to keep out of our xml are the table
stuff (since they can be darned hard to translate into something else.)
But I guess that won't be possible...

| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message