httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <>
Subject Re: New xsl template
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 18:22:14 GMT
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I just committed this.  It looks pretty good.  Here are some outstanding
> issues, in no particular order:
> 1. Some more things will need to translated, like "Summary".  But the
> overall framework looks good.

I know I missed out on a couple of strings. It should be fixe in the next
> 2. There are now extra spaces in some places (after a directive name) and
> missing spaces in some places (Apache modulemod_setenvif).

That I didn't notice! I'll try to fix that.

> 3. I'm now having problems with my Xalan transformations.  Everything
> seems to work fine if I transform one document at a time, but if I try to
> use the ant task to do the whole bunch, I get seemingly random failures
> with:

I've no idea. I do know that core.xml managed to make Xalan-C++ core dump
(pun not intended :-) every now and then.

| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message