httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject RE: dtd for httpd-docs
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 05:10:52 GMT
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> The DTD will take some work.  But you also mentioned you had done some work
> on the xsl file.  That I could probably commit right away.

I hope you guys haven't done too many changes to the xsl file. I've
changed it pretty extensively. I've tried to clean it up a bit and fixed a
number of quirks in it (some of them have no doubt been replace by quirks
of my own :-) I've especially tried to minimise the number of variables
used when creating URI:s.

The thing I like the most is that I added some basic support for
internationalization. One can switch language by adding <language>
to <directivesynopsis>. It defaults to English, but I've also added "sv"
so that the template be generated in Swedish.

I've also added extensive comments, which should make it much easier for
others to begin playing around with the transformations.

I need to clean it up a bit before it's appropriate for public
consumption. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix it up during the day...

How about adding a <warning> tag, similiar to the <note> tag? Which could
be rendered with a red border or something, to indicate that it is
extremely important.

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |